Speedboink "boinked" me!

I paid this fraud operation $90.00 to join their "dating service"...but only fake responses came back. I even caught the same self descriptions used by the women used for several different women...WORD FOR WORD.

I think these creeps are located in Canada, and need to be incarcerated. Speedboink is a scam and a racket. The fact that these slime can run a "dating service", use fake made up potential dates (wonder where they get the womens photos from?

do the women in the photos know how their photos are even being used?) & have a assortment of 'canned' self descriptions for the women that are repeated word for word with different women, all says a lot about the lack of law enforcement in our world. How sad.

Loss
Review #546286 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer546286.

SpeedBoink in Georgetown, Kentucky - Website

speedboink, is a scam!!!! they lie to people from the get go.

QUESTION: whats free about this site.. nothing... you can't do a *** thing on this site or any other site like this.. if you try, they want money...

they fill your email up full of fake bull ***.. you try and go to read the message, and guess what, its money time again.. I wish I knew that I could get these peice of *** website for the lies that they promise you and not deliver... so if there is anyone that wants to use this site..

don't waste your time.. cause its all a bunch of *** lies and rip offs..........

Read
Review #317321 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer317321.

Speedboink uses fake profiles

i signed up for speedboink i contacted women with a picture i emailed them on the website and got no response ihad women with pictures view my profile and they sent me emails i had buddy requests from members with pictures you could not get them to email you back them i saw a yellow mark on most of the women with pictures at the top of their profile i clicked on it and that the pictures with the yellow mark on their profile were used by speedboink to get members to send them emails but speedboink said you would never get in touch with them they were on speedboink to bring customers to speedboinks website

berky
Loss
Review #301423 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SpeedBoink in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Speed Boink and all other so called dating sites

I just want to Thank the person/people that came up with this site,You may have saved me hundreds of dollars and a lot of head aches,I conciderd dating sites like this (they are all alike) ie fake models,reacuring fee's etc etc.

I WAS headed to this site when I found Pissed Consumer.com

I even went as far as sending a US Money order to one site and ,I never was contacted if they received

it or not?

Finally when I actually got a human on the phone I was told I could have 3 weeks free and she acted like I was wrong? I paid for a 30 day subscription ?

for what it's worth I just wanted to say thank you,i will ad you to my favorites menu :)

OKC

USA

xbuddriver
Review #300717 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SpeedBoink in Sydney, New South Wales - Speed Boink do not deliver

The company says free ok free until you want too talk with some one so join. yep joined up to meet singles in my area.

So I searched and found some people messaged them and no replies its a scam all these ladies dont get my messages.

I have written to this company to find out what is going on and you guessed it NO REPLY .I am getting requests from people that you can not get to talk to they are not even in the same country as me. How the *** does a company like this stay active without some legal dept shut them down and make them give us our money back A@#$ hy&*%$.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #588689

I have the same problem too.

- The database is from OTHER sites (well, that's ok), but your messages are NOT delivered.

I've emailed the company details about technical failures on their website and - same here - NO RESPONSE.

SCAM WEBSITE.

Loss
Review #297394 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer297394.

SpeedBoink in Manchester, England - Do not want to recieve emails anymore

I do not want to recieve Emails from speedboink.com anymore, because I am fed up , and as such have resigned my membership with effect from today. *** is detroying my life, carrier, composure and passion for life. please refrane from ever sending me any more nudity either from your site or any other related sites with respect ***. Besides, I have now become a christian, and my new found faith has no place for *** of any sort; I can only look at the nakedness of my wife and she only. Please help!

Thanks for respecting my privacy.

Below is my Email address.

barnsay@yahoo.com

Read

Not good! Same face in 3 dif. parts of the country and they all say hi.WTF its a ripoff

warning ----do not go

warning ----do not go

The site is a rip.nothing is real.Its all bull dont go there

Review #289981 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer289981.

Speedboink.com Totally ripped me off by charging my credit card 34.99 after I cancelled!

The site has a contact us button with a cancel my account button which you click on and think you cancelled they don't acknowledge the cancellation and send you an email requesting information they already have a day later and then tell me I am past the trial period and they charge me for a month! I said in an email I might take legal action and they direct me to a 'threats manager' who would not put me in touch with his boss after being a complete ***.

Sounds like they do it a lot. How about a class action! The site is a total fake also.

You do get messages from chicks but after awhile you can tell they are written by the same group of phonies. Stay away from this site!

San Francisco, California, United States #921437

hi, my email is avasco7@gmail.com

kisses from fuckerbyfan

I love some one living in Ethiopia and his cell phone is +251913151264 even if i need him but i could do not get him so please speedboink help me cause i loved the person his username is santa1512164..so plz help me

San Francisco, California, United States #921434
@cesia_4_mischievous

hi, i am from MILFS and you send me a message. my nickname there is fuckerbyfan. Send na answer and we will see how hot you are.

kisses

Loss
Review #287799 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SpeedBoink in North East, Maryland - Speedpoink.com

I singed up for a trail 5 month ago.I'm being billed a now my checking account is screwed up.the veils write to you but when you try getting they are off line.this is the most scam site I have seen.I have ask them to stop and they are still sending mgs.I youl like to tell every one to stay away from this scam rip off site.don't waste your time with them.or you will be taken also off line my *** they are all fake picture anyway.stay way from speedboink.com

Read

Glad to hear that someone will turn in a fake site like this. I figured it was fake, no ugly girls on there!

Review #247106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer247106.

Speedboink.com do not deal with them

I joined their 3 day trial membership I did not like it so I asked for my account to be cancelled as per the help site instructions. I got a ticket receipt and waited, 4 days later the money for full membership was taken from my bank account and they were still sending me spam emails.

I sent another request for cancellation and got another ticket automated response.

I contacted them again and got a reply we do not handle their cancellations.

Speed-boink claim I never asked for my account to be cancelled.

I provided proof of both cancellation requests, they claim they cannot read the proof.

I make another letter with bigger pictures as proof, they claim I am being unprofessional.

They claim my browser is in error and sending email to the wrong place.

I provide proof the error is in the help page programming.

They play hot potato and start my complaint over with another representative.

If you deal with them you will have to cancel you credit card to stop them from taking money and customer service is the same as chewing on a brick.

Read

Yes its a scam. They even advertise on some of the money making websites for people to lure (usually) men, offering commisions.

I received buddy requests from 2 people with different profiles but same photo.

They are scammers

thgo I don't really know the specifics, I thought I writ 5, it shows 50,, but I don't know the number of contacts a popular member can have on "zoosk is a big spammer" ... I wonder, I didn't manage to delete me profile there,, I wonder if it has changed ....

C.u.! "not in paris but Bretagne!

"funny that them spams they make me wan't to live in places I've never heard of, where in france it seems to be full of califorian bimbos... AAARg!

no don't try the ma tch, or eharmony,, they'lle *** to stop you answering until you pay for them to remove there hands, if not you will be allowed to put some preselected test "never says sorry i'm a free member that has no rights,, but stuff like hay gouergous, or hay I'm a dickwoddy, and .... they are all bastards,, middle man or middle site,, it is illigal to be a middle man-pimp...

that spams allso is worse... go for freedom,, zoosk, are trend pushers also,, making there own high uppys, that are like so bothered by *** that the site will express there is all ready 50 people try'n to av er so we will not let you message your neigbor..

anyway, 2 that work for free and need builing of there database "tho not in comercial" jecontacte.com and loveepic! GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!

i typed my info ... then received a lot of profiles ...

great looking females in Mexico without children , writting perfect english.

all of them with sexy names ... did not even try the free membership.

they are not real.

This company is not straight.

I searched my area and had 3 hits, yet I got messages from 20 at least. I found that the notification of a message address was USA yet the profile gave my location.

They are inventing locations, people who pretend to be interested in you. They keep asking you to get on their chat. This way they don't need to be in your area, they pretend. If you get a message, ask where in (your country) are you?

They often hang themselves. I have also gotten the same and very similar messages with different pictures. It goes on, every trick. Call it dating site scams that are way more sophisticated than the old Nigerian scams.

This site also uses the same format as Amateur Match, same company, pals, partners or just a different face. It is unlikely you will get a real result.

My 12 y.o. daughter has been receiving these spams for a year.

After complaining to speedboink I was told that her as well as my emails will be removed. It was removed for a few months and now they're back to spamming her. I asked the question, how and why are they spamming a 12 y.o. and I was told I have no idea.

Maybe it is time to bring in the FEDS and other legal action.

My daughter does not get on the internet without me or her father present. :(

another person that had a problem with billing after cancelled notice to them.. but more annoying is that almost every profile for women I have talked to have been "OC" or online cupids..

meaning that they are not real women.

they are entertainers... so what is the point of a dating site if it has very few real women to talk to?

I can confirm that they have had a problem with their customer service email going to the proper place. There was a wrong email address in the sell section that was sending the requests to the wrong place.

this issuer has been resolved. IF you would contact customer service directly and request for a refund they will be more then happy to refund you the monthly charge.

You didn't mention you only dealt with one rep, had your money refunded and had the broken link fixed....

Next time try using a reputable site like eHarmony or Match.com and not some perverted website.

View more comments
diob
Loss
Review #245343 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SpeedBoink in Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania - I find funds are being withdrawal out of my account for service i have not used and can not log into

i priced for a 5.99 3 day trail received the passcode today. when to the doctor came back home to be billed 19.95 and 39.95 for something i can not log into sorry no thanks you find other *** business man to conput my money back as so as probably you have a pleasant day.right now this is the second time these happaned to me so please put my money back i do not truth site if i have any problems i will take action on this matter,why do company's like this like to prey on poor people.

Read

:) As a member for almost a year I am very pleased with the results. Speedboink clearly outlined what an OC is and how to locate those users.

I like to receive emails from them for cyber fun but to actually meet someone I went to the search link.

I met a few women and learned some new things and had some good nights. Whenever I had an issue customer support was easily available and very friendly...no problems!!

To cuckoocacho, If the on line cupids are for our own good? Why not post this information on the home page.

The actual reason for the on line cupids is to entice and extort money from users.

It never seizes to amaze me how employees of these scams, twist the truth and lie to justify their dishonest activity. Shame on you.

Kent05

give me back my money THIEF!

I suggest all who have been screwed over paste the name speedboink as being a scam on twitter, facebook whatever, lets get these fraudsters closed down.

Speedboink is a scam,after the initial 3 day trial bombardment of emails from supposed genuine women as soon as you sign up theres nothing, then you try getting off the site it sucks you just get a barrage of standard emails and saying they didnt get your email in time to cancel so take more money, tell your credit card company not to pay as when you have emailed the site to be removed, its fraud if they keep trying to get paid when your instructions to cancel are not carried out.

God, looks like speedboink sucks the big one. No wonder, it's Canadian Based.

Not bad enough they let terrorist into our country, now they purposefullu and intentionally mislead anyone looking for a date.

American men: READ THE FINE PRINT WHEN DEALING WITH CANADAIN BASE WEBSITES...

Canada has a reputation for ripping off Americans...starting from the 2,000 plus American and foreign lives. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I've tried many dating sites (POF, Match.com, Lavalife...the list goes on). I totally disagree with the above and have had great success meeting real women in my area.

I too was originally responding to what is defined as 'online cupids', but there are many real people on this site as well. Just use the search function to search within your own area. If you need further help, their customer service representatives are knowledgeable and will even look at your account, making suggestions that might make your profile more appealing.

I have nothing bad to say about the customer service I have received and as a very satisfied paid member, I am enjoying the site to the fullest. The videos alone make my membership to this site worth while!

#320883

I had a problem with billing so i called them and they fixed it instantly.

no concerns!

Speedboink, like a lot of other "dating sites are for "entertainment purposes" only and not for meeting real people. On the site in the "small print it says the following:

All profiles are provided for the amusement and entertainment of our members and our users. You are not guaranteed that you will find a date, a companion, or an activity partner, or that you will meet any of our members in person.

Online CupidTM Communications: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with to our "Online CupidsTM", ("OC") . Our OC's work for the Site in an effort to stimulate conversation with users, in order to encourage further and broader participation in all of our Site's services, including the posting of additional information and/or pictures to the users' profiles. The OC's also serve to proactively monitor user activities and communications to ensure compliance with Our Terms and Conditions. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the OC's profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any OC profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person - living or dead. Any similarity between OC user profile descriptions and any person is purely coincidental. Please also note that a single OC may be associated with more than one (1) profile on our Site.

You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, OC's may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activity. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s). Messages from OC's will contain the uniform designation "OC" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupid. In the event the user responds to an OC message, either via email or Instant Message, the user may receive one or more additional personal or form responses from the OC. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and our OC's, and that the exchange of messages between you and an OC is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activities. Notwithstanding the above, the user is not guaranteed a response to any message sent to an OC (or another user). We reserve the right to utilize OC's in connection with other features of our Site, either now existing, or to be developed in the future (E.g.: Hotlists, Friend Invites, etc.). You understand, acknowledge, and agree that any involvement or communication with OC's shall be subject to the conditions, limitations, and acknowledgements contained in this Section and elsewhere in this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Section shall create any right to, or expectation of, interaction between users and OC's. Any question regarding OC participation on our Site should be directed to our Customer Service Department.

You understand and accept that when you attempt to contact other users, these users may find amusement in your profile or communications. You understand and accept that no communications between you and other users is private, even if the Member profile to which you respond is created by Us. You hereby release Us and all other members of the Site from any liability for invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, and related torts, in the event that your communications or profile are made public - even if they are made public for the sole purpose of amusing others at your expense.

If you're not looking for this type of "entertainment" then save your money and don't join this site.

View more comments
Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania
Loss
Review #204530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer204530.